Thursday, May 15, 2008

Enough to Melt Your Heart...

"Momma, I'm talking to God..." (he then grabs hold of my hand) My heart is blessed every time.
Aaron is now "in the habit" of saying his own prayers at bedtime and the blessing before each of his meals. It's enough to melt your heart... he is very thorough in his praying (not forgetting anyone or anything dear to his heart). I knew he was truly thankful for the meal prepared the other day, when he said "...and thank you for Joshie's muffin..." and the list went on. Prayers are lifted for "...my friends and thank you for my family..." everyday. Yes, I have captured some of these moments on film for the future for those of you questioning. This is one of my favorite times of the day and I just wanted to share this glimpse with you.

2 comments:

Jared and Brandy Verwiel said...

how sweet is this?! it makes me cry :-)

The Chisholms said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! I have no words but that! And some tears too! :)