Tuesday, May 20, 2008













We took Aaron to the Memphis Zoo yesterday afternoon. It was a beautiful day and there was just enough breeze to keep us from burning up. The animals seemed to be affected by the heat as well...most of them were under trees and not moving much. I think Aaron would have enjoyed it more if he had seen them walking around more. He had a good time though. Joshua did better than I thought he would. We were walking around for about 3 1/2 hours. They need to make strollers for parents!!! I'm posting a few of the pictures that we took. We plan on taking Aaron back when he is a little older. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Looks like you guys are having so much fun. I am so jealous. I love that I can keep up w/ ya'll this way. I have a blog & will include it in an email to you sometime. I don't have time to update often, but I am now inspired to do so today. Love ya

Jared and Brandy Verwiel said...

i love those sweet, smiling faces. i must ask...what exactly is that a statue of?! glad you guys had fun