Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Was it Time for a Haircut?




After seeing Aaron with his hair "fluffed up" in the last post, I thought to myself, "Is it time for a haircut?" I didn't worry about it too much because I really like his curls. (When they are fixed correctly and not just out of bed.) A few days have passed and last night, I jokingly asked Daniel if Aaron needed a haircut. I expected a jokingly answer. No laughing, joking, etc. His answer.... YES! I knew I had let it go for too long. He was embarrased that his some had "girly" hair. Well...I got out my scissors and comb and went to work. Hair was flying everywhere and what looked like a small lap dog was on the floor under his chair when all was done. Giving Aaron haircuts has never been an easy task. He, like most little boys, likes to fidgit, shift positions, and turn his head to talk to momma every couple of seconds. It used to take me about 45 minutes to get his hair in any decent form of a haircut, but last night it only took about 20. I was proud. I'm going to have to get used to it but I like it. Daddy says that now he has a real "big boy" haircut. (The curls will grow back to those of you wondering....we've cut them 4-5 times already) You can see from the pictures, his beautiful hearing devices are very prominant with his new "do". Enjoy!

1 comment:

The Chisholms said...

Love the new "do"! So cute!!!