Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Our New Stroller



I feel so blessed that we live in a town/neighborhood where it is still safe to play outside with the boys. May people take that for granted. My mom and dad gave the boys a new stroller for Christmas this last year. I absolutely love it. It is so much easier to push than our old one and it's a lot smoother ride for the boys. We like to walk whenever the weather permits. Aaron especially likes to walk by the duck pond. (One time a goose chased us!) I am amazed at how the neighborhood is such a wonderful "classroom" for him. He doesn't miss a thing. (Joshua is usually asleep by the time we reach two or three blocks over.)

1 comment:

The Overstreets said...

Holly!!

I just found your blog through the Chisholm's blog! So glad to be able to keep up with you. :)

Come visit ours sometimes. www.koverstreet.blogspot.com.

katey overstreet